Wednesday, October 12, 2011

First day of the rest of my life

Ok... I am now unemployed with my entire future ahead of me.  Let's see, I think I have to organize my thoughts.  That's partially the reason I started this blog.  I figure it will force me to write my ideas and ambitions down everyday.  I have so many passions: makeup, hairstyles, gardening, cooking, party planning, and of course, my Bear.  Though I don't think I'm amazing at any of these things.  Like I said...they are passions, not talents.  While I had a job, I spent most of my free time on youtube, following makeup tutorials, DIY turtorials, how to hair tutorials, etc.  I try every one that I like.  I also spend the days thinking of something yummy to cook for dinner.  I love putting on my pok-a-dot galoshes and picking vegetables in my garden.  I like getting dressed up and having martini hour.  Maybe I was born too late in the century.  I am constantly wishing I were a 1950s housewife with dinners to cook, children to raise, and coctail parties to plan.  (I would die to wear the chiffon dresses and do my hair in pin curls!)  So why can't I spend my life doing all these things?  Oh yeah, income.  There must be a way to do what you love and make money doing it, right?  People do it everyday, don't they?  I am just waiting for that big, bright idea to smack me right in the face.  Here's waiting to be smacked.....

No comments:

Post a Comment